World of Freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What qualifies as a dead thread?

Go down

What qualifies as a dead thread? Empty What qualifies as a dead thread?

Post by Eveline Bonnefoy Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:29 pm

Dead threads can become quite the issue on any RP site if they are not kept on top of, which in my experience usually does not happen.  That is why it is my goal to keep on top of this issue.

WHAT ARE 'DEAD' THREADS: Dead threads are threads that have gone a significant amount of time without any replies.

WHAT DO EDITORS DO WITH DEAD THREADS: This may get complicated, so I am going to try to keep it as simple as I can.  On this site, a thread is considered 'dying' when it has gone two weeks without any kind of reply.  At that point, an Editor or Admin will post in said thread and say something like "Is anyone still interested in this thread?".  At this point, members posting in said thread have two more weeks to post something before the Editor or Admin moves the thread to the Archives thread, posting something like "This thread is now dead" before moving it.  If, by some chance, a few people post in the thread in question before the thread would get moved, another two weeks will be given for other members to post.  If, by the end of these two weeks nothing happens, then the thread will be qualified as dead.  If some activity continues on the thread, the Editor or Admin will keep a close eye on the thread, making sure that, if it does eventually die, it will get moved to the Archives section.
Eveline Bonnefoy
Eveline Bonnefoy
Founder
Founder

https://worldoffreedom.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum